11/1/12

Games I am reading...

So, not much has been happening lately. I am building up momentum to start game design again. But in the mean time, I am currently reading the following games:

Call of Cthulhu
Diaspora
The Mistborn rpg
The One Ring
Our Last Best Hope
Trail of Cthulhu

Some of these I have read, but most of them I have not. I am always looking for a new game to play, and there is so much out there I have not even touched as of yet. I still plan on trying to play in some games using Google+ hangout feature. I love what they have done with that, and there is so much more they can do in the future.

I am still going to read all of the fate games I own (which is now 4) and try to get the ones I do not own. It is good to read everything about the system I plan on making a game from.



2 comments:

  1. What is it with us gamers and reading multiple games at once. I have the same problem and its something I've only developed recently. I think it's mostly 'ooh shiny' syndrome but I always have like 5 games on the go at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya though. But I am the same way with literature. Unless I am reading something I am really into (like now with the Dresden Files), I tend to read two or three books at a time.

    ReplyDelete