8/9/11

Excitement about getting going again.

So, we have at least starting discussing ideas about the game again.  Well, at least two us have.  :)  My friend Chris lives in Pittsburgh, so basically we are talking about game design in email for now.  It is a start, and although I wish he still lived here in NYC (cuz getting together would be much easier), we do what we can with what we have.  Again, it is a start.  I also love that he seems to be excited to get going as well.  Haven't heard from Henry yet, but I know we will.

It will be interesting to see what comes of this.  We are three different people, that look at things differently.  Not to mention, no work has been done on this game in quite some time.  So, for now, there is a catching up period. A time where we go over the basic ideas of the game and try to figure out where to go.  This isn't something that can be done quickly, and the problem is I am ready to start doing it.  Yes, I am impatient, this is nothing new.  So, for now, I am going to start writing down ideas I have and go from there.

So, I am excited due to the fact that is fun to look over the things we did before.  Some of them I love, and some of them I want to change completely (pending we all agree).  My favorite thing I look forward to is creating this world from the ground up.  But it is a major job.  You have to factor class, economy, religion, just to name a few.  It will be nuts, but a lot of fun.  Not to mention I am already making some contacts that may eventually help with artwork...so I am excited about that as well.

It is all about momentum.

No comments:

Post a Comment